Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rainy Days and Cupcakes


I don't know why...but ever since I was a little girl, I have always enjoyed rainy days. Hearing rain in the morning, always makes me smile. I love that on rainy days we get to stay inside where it's warm and cozy. I love looking out the window to see street lamps on during the day. I also love that we can use them as an excuse to do things we don't do on other days! So on this rainy Tuesday...I made strawberry cupcakes that I decorated with LOTS of pink frosting and sprinkles (that I have been calling "crystals" all day long ;). I was so happy after I made these that I decided to take some photographs to share with the world! I hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

Janet Bernasconi said...

I just love rainy days too! Most people don't. I feel like it's the perfect day to catch up on things and stay home in my cozy home. And you made those yummy looking pin cupcakes! How did you know I have a sweet tooth? lol Love it. And love your blog too.
XO
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Hi Alice!

Just wanted to pop over and tell you that I used one of your corset images that I purchased from you for a Round Robin Journal that I am working on. I think it turned out so cute with the page that I used it on so come on over and check it out!

Your website is looking so pretty...I check in and look at all the new things you are adding now and then! I have also been thinking about joining beautiful shops. Such a great site!

xo Heather