Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

For the Love of Autumn...


Since fall is my absolute favorite time of year, I've added several new items to my site to celebrate the season! I love to add special touches for each season of the year to my home, and these ones are sure to bring that to your own!


The above photograph from our very own cottage is available for only $8.50!

Amber Federal Depression Glass Sandwich Plate

Decorate your holiday table with this gorgeous "Petal" amber glass plate!


You can also add some Autumn charm to your own wardrobe with this unique brooch! As soon as I saw it it reminded me of fall!


Chippy White Grapevine Wine Bottle Rack
While not a new listing, this gorgeous shabby wine bottle holder is perfect for elegantly storing your holiday wine! Decorated with grape vines and perfectly chippy!


I will also be posting photos of our own fall decorating soon, so check back!

2 comments:

Lilla Blanka said...

I just found your blog, it´s so sweet and romantic!
Now I´m gonna look some more :)
Lilla Blanka (from Sweden)

Meadow Street said...

Your blog and your products are wonderful! Autumn is my favorite season too, it's also my daughters name.