Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Faded Rose Cottage Christmas

UPDATE!!! SEE SALE DETAILS BELOW...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Only a few weeks before the big day!!! I am shocked by how much faster Christmas seems to approach with each passing year. It seems to creep up on me so suddenly now...where as when I was little...it seemed to take forever to get here! If only I could go back to those days now!

Well, in spite of still being in the middle of a really big move, I made a special point today, to get some holiday items up on my website. I have found so many lovely treasures along my summer and fall shopping trips...it would be a shame to have to wait till next year to offer them!

I have more that I hope to get up within the next few days...but with Thanksgiving on Thursday...and my parents, in-laws, sister and sisters-in-law all coming over...who knows? Hopefully, somewhere during the 18 hours I am up everyday (at least that's how it seems!), I will find the time to put up some more cute things.

Here are some that are currently available:

A romantic holiday wreath, painted and embellished by yours truly...I almost want to keep it for myself!

I am currently in love with anything with cut-glass glitter...look for my own creations to start being embellished with them!

Vintage Cut-Glass Glitter Ornament:How adorable are these? I love that they included the little dog!

I also am in love with vinage Christmas ball ornaments like these (I have more listed too!): And how cute is this vintage lamb ornament? I love the pink bow!
Delicious faux sugared strawberries to decorate your holiday table:
Ivory Brocade Stocking...that I embellished with vintage accoutrements (crushed velvet rose and ribbon!):
Although not technically a Christmas decoration...I think it would fit in beautifully! I love the spotted feathers so much!
How cute would this cabbage rose bell be in a romantic holiday vignette?

I have several more items to list (as mentioned above), including more vintage ornaments, vintage coats, scarves, hats, and mittens for women, men, and children! Look for those soon!

I am also planning a special surprise for New Years for all my blog and website visitors, which I will announce later in the week...so check back...hehe...have to keep you in suspense for now...

Make sure to Mark December 12th on your calender if you want to see what we love here about our "Holiday Home." Karla of Karla's Cottage is hosting another party and this time we will be there! As soon as I get cleaned up from our Thanksgiving feast, I plan on breaking out all the Christmas goodies and going crazy with it all! Can't wait!

And don't forget to head over to Natasha's Prom...it's really rockin', and I will be there soon! Need to get my beauty sleep first...this must be the longest prom in history!

Finally...for the sale details!!! As a gift from our cottage to yours...we will be hosting a Holiday Sale! Receive 15% off all orders of $25.00 from now until Christmas Day!!! Happy shopping!

4 comments:

KimberlyRyanDesigns said...

What a beautiful blog! I love your photos stop by sometime for Tea ! Have a lovely week! Kimberly

kimberlyryan@shabbyrosestudio.com said...

Thanks so much Alice, my website is www.shabbyrosestudio.com the banner is on my links page, i will do the same with yours! Talk soon xo Kimberly

PAINT MINE PINK said...

Hi Alice, I keep meaning to pop on by and say HI since i was so lucky to get you in The Christmas Ornament Swap. I adore your Blog, it was soooo easy making your swap prezzies!
I'll pop back later and check on your prom :)

p.s I am hosting a lil' christmas giveaway if you'd like to come on over and enter .

Shannon :)

paula clare said...

The faux sugar strawberries are fab..any chance you'll be making more before Christmas?