Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Prom To Remember...

Tonight, I am going to Natasha's Virtual Prom!!! I have been so anxiously awaiting this evening all week...and window shopping for a new dress to wear.
I love this one and pink is my favorite color:

I couldn't resist bringing it home!

(with a little help from Photoshop...it looks perfect for twirling...and reminds me of a Natasha painting!)

And both of these pairs of shoes would go prefectly with it! Oh how to choose?!!! And I love the purse too!!!

But these ones are my favorite...I think I'll take these in a 5 1/2 please!
My sister-in-law, Becky, came over to do my hair:
And I couldn't resist wearing my own tiara: The finishing touches:
Classic pearls...my favorite!
Oh...I hear the doorbell ringing! It must be my date! Doesn't he look handsome!

And he brought me this beautiful corsage!
Well we are off...I am fashionably late as usual!

He asks me to dance...they are playing our song, by Etta James..."At Last..."

I wonder what he's thinking about? I hope he likes me...because I sure like him!He better not be thinking about her:

Everyone's lining up!!! We better join in! Uh oh...things are getting a little too hot and heavy in here! Must be all the punch!
Well, what can I say...we had such a good time at the prom together, that we decided to run off and get married! (sorry Grace....he's all mine!)
And we lived happily ever after...

Oh and a few months later we got this little bundle of joy...you know what that means! ;)

(only kidding of course...hehe!)

Hope you enjoyed my "virtual" night at the prom!!!

26 comments:

PAINT MINE PINK said...

Alice i loooove your Prom! You look simply 'dreamy' :)

Im sure that Miss Grace Kelly is kicking herself that you got the guy!! LOL

You both look so gorgeous and your little 'bundle' is too sweet for words.

Shannon xo

Natasha Burns said...

Alice you look so gorgeous!!! love how you photoshopped the dress, too cute! Your date is such a cutie! Congratulations on the surprise wedding!!!!! Thanks for joining in, it's such fun!!! I've updated the list now! xo

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

You and your date both look fabulous!!
Oh, and the little bundle is just too cute!
:)

Adeline's Shabby Cottage said...

You and your date just look lovely!! I'm so enjoying your prom!! And too bad for Grace...we see who ended up with a bundle!!
:)Brittany

Sugar Bear said...

I love how you incorporated your wedding into your prom post! Love your blog! We have a fur baby too.
Karla

Bethany said...

Well this was sure a lovely time I can tell...and with a "happily ever after" too!!
You both make a beautiful couple...I can see why your baby is so cute ! ;)

Alice W. said...

thanks everyone! and thanks to Natasha for hosting such a fantastic prom!

Karin (creativechaos) said...

Such a cute post! Love the dress!

Sherry said...

The pink dress is gorgeous and the shoes you chose...do they come in my size too?? Really well done!!! And I love a happily ever after ending!! :)

Girl About Town said...

Oh what a fun post!!! Love the surprise ending!! Your prom dress is gorgeous - but your Wedding dress is to die for!! Thanks for sharing!

bluemuf said...

Loved your post. Beautiful outfit and a lovely ending

Karen

Lori said...

How great!!! Love a happy ending, gee wish my rom date proposed but it would have been very illegal!!! Love the bundle of joy! Nothing better then a fun post the morning before turkey day! Now I better get coking! Lori Come visit!

Saucy said...

That was the most romantic prom evah! You looked wonderful :)

Jenn and Jacqui said...

Hi Alice, oh you look beautiful!! Love your dress and shoes!! Stunning shoes!! Your bundle of joy, the little white wetie? We have two of these bundles of joy!! Jenn and Jacqui

Whimsy Pink said...

Hi alice ! Love the shoes! And all your pics are darling , i didn't post a pic of myself , maybe the manequin wore the dress for me to the prom??!:)

Kerryanne English said...

Hi Alice,
How beautiful you looked at the Prom - I was very envious. That dress..... and shoes.... and on the arm of a cute man too.

But I looooved your furry baby the best - too cute.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

The Rose Room said...

Gorgeous! How pretty are you, handsome date and gorgeous fur child at the end:)

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Alice,
I am so glad you stopped by my blog! It gave me a chance to come visit you! Your prom attire is beautiful! It was very nice of Natasha to host his prom....

Come visit me again soon!
Penny

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a beautiful baby, congratulatioins!!!

Beth Leintz said...

What a wonderful prom souvenir!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Sorry I am late to your prom...what a gorgeous Dress and shoes!! Oh it does look just like one of Natasha's paintings!!

What a handsome date you have... love love the pictures of your wedding! So pretty!

~cozy.chic.cottage~ said...

what a cute post!! you are too funny :) and I am soooo jealous of that dress...pink is my favorite color too :)

Zee said...

What a creative story! So nice, I was intrigued by the images!! Love those high heels!!! Tres chic!
Thanks so much to stop by my blog and saying hello, this way I can meet you!!! Really nice things around here. Let mee see more...

NAME: CIELO said...

I just discovered your blog and I liked it so much I have added you to my list of "charming sites".... was looking at all your pictures at "Flicks" and was amazed.... You have such a beautiful home...

Everythig is lovely.

Cielo

paula clare said...

I have never been to a virtual prom before...thanks for the experience! lol! Yours wasn't NEARLY as traumatic as most of my "live and in person" proms! How adorable you both look!

Sally L. Smith said...

This is really sweet. Probable way better than any prom you could attend. Sally