Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vignette of the Moment: November 18, 2007


I am so happy to announce my current "Vignette of the Moment." It comes from Heather, of Pretty Petals', home office/studio. Heather is one of the first "internet" friends that I ever made, when we exchanged website links...we later went on to buy crafting supplies and goodies from each others' shops. I make a point to visit Heather's shop and blog at least once a week to see her new pretty items and creations. She is so talented and has such a beautiful sense of style...I can't get enough! I am sure you will be thrilled to see this latest vignette. Come check it out when you get a chance!

Here is a glimpse:

5 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

oh i love this vignette, Heather's style is gorgeous and I think you and her a very similar which is why I love both of your styles!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Hi Alice!! What a sweetheart you are for adding my little studio to your site! Thank you!! You know that table my computer is on? It is this ugly long desk table my husband brought home from one of his jobs..lol! I needed a desk...but I couldn't live with that ugliness so I covered it with a white bedspread and a tablecloth on top. Now atleast it isn't ugly any more!

Keep up the good work on your site... I just love your new look! xoxo Heather

Anonymous said...

Miss Alice,
It looks so wonderful. Your page is so lovely and gorgeous. I just love your taste and you put it together so beautifully.
Cheryl Bond

paula clare said...

How beautiful...I have several vignettes (funny, that's how I've ALWAYS decorated)but am in the process of "christmas-ing" them up a bit...there are a few pics on my blog...

Sally L. Smith said...

Beautiful vignette. I love the shabbiness and the pastels. Sally