Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Friday, November 16, 2007

A Website & Blog Make Over

One problem with being a graphic artist and web designer, is that after awhile, I get bored of the same old look. I have had the same design for quite a few months now...but right before my husband and I got ready to move to our new home, I thought it would be fun to create a new look for my site. This design is still in the works...but the main graphics are currently up.

Another problem I have, is that when I change one thing...I then want to change everything else too...including my blog! So you may notice that I have created an new look for my Romantic Thoughts. I am in love with this new design. It features several of my own photographs...which I have been obsessed with taking as of late. This design features my absolute favorite teacup (above) and the lace and flower from the photo below. I hope to create several new graphic designs including my photos in the near future.

Since we just moved in to our new home last week...I thought you might get a kick out of seeing where I worked on these new designs:

I finally decided on which desk to put in my new studio...so I am currently in an actual seat at an acutal desk...no longer working on the floor!

I hope that you enjoy the new look of both my website and blog...and I would LOVE to get your feedback on the designs!

7 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Love the blog/website makeover Alice! So glad you have a desk to work at now!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear Alice ~ your page looks GORGEOUS! And as always, all of your photos do too...You are definitely a very talented designer. xxoo, Dawn

Alice W. said...

Thanks Dawn & Natasha! Your compliments mean so much!!!

Anonymous said...

I love visiting your blog, your new design is beautiful. Can't wait to see pictures of your new home.
Debi

Kerryanne English said...

Hi Alice,
I just popped in to check out the new look blog - simply stunning!!

Glad to hear that you are off the floor and back at a desk. I'm sure that is far more condusive to creativity....lol
Hugs,
Kerryanne

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

This really is beautiful. I just hired Sadie Olive to redo my blog and have been looking at blogs all over the web to see what I like. the minute I clicked on yours, I could tell it was a "pro job" and looked for the credits. How nice that you are the "pro" yourself!! It is really something.

And as for your comment on my blog, I am glad you are coming to the holiday home party! You can add the button if you'd like. thanks!

paula clare said...

Well, I WONDERED what was going on over here at the cottage...your new look is completely FAB. I am so inspired by your girly style!