Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Ringing in the New Year!

I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! I hope that the year ahead is one of peace, love, inspiration and romance for you all!
Thanks to all of you who have offered advice on a name change for my business! Everyone's opinions have been so helpful for me. I am recording them in my journal, where I am jotting down all of my ideas. I have come up with some that I am considering...but not sure yet if I am going to stick with any. There are two that are top on the list..."Curious Alice" and "Alice W." The first is whimsical and interesting (I think)...the second is more simple...but is my name ;) and is how I sign all my artwork, letters, etc. I will be posting a poll to run this week with possible names...so please give your opinion...it is highly appreciated!!!
Have a happy and safe holiday everyone...and may your path be one of roses in the New Year!

9 comments:

Vintage Tea said...

Happy New Year to you... I love the name Curious Alice but love the simplicity of Alice W... I'm not helping am I!!!

All the best for 2008

Victoria

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello,
I have been trying to contact you to buy one of your wonderful websites...
I am interested in purchasing Victorian Rose from you for my blog to connect for a shop. I think you are not getting my messages so when I found your blog I thought I'd try this route. Please contact my on my blog if you get this and the website is still available thank you so much
Pinkie Denise of http://pinkpomegranate.typepad.com/

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

Happy New Year, Alice! I just posted about winning the giveaway on my blog today so please stop by and see my little New Year's display. Thank you so much!
Julie

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

A Very Happy New Year to You Too!! :)

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

I just found your blog from Julie's blog.. what a lovely give-away! Best of Luck on your business name :) I too pondered changing my name with my recent website design, but I decided to go with old faithful... Your blog is so very lovely, will be back more often!
Warmest Blessings,
Amy :)

Alice W. said...

Thanks for all the help!!!

Tutti Chic said...

Happy New Year to you! This blog is so lovely~I am so happy I found it thru "tresor trouve" I'm off to read some more! :) chris

Kimberly Ryan said...

HI Alice, i really like Romantic Thoughts, could you use that name? I'm just a romantic i guess,love the frilly names lol. Romancing Alice ~ Alice Romance ~Alice & The Rose~ Alice Rose Dreams ~ Ok i'll stop now ! Best to you , Hugs,Kimberly

Alice W. said...

Thanks Kimberly!!!