Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Our Grand Opening...and more!

So, as you can see...I am anxiously getting ready for the opening of my new site!!! I am so happy and excited...and BUSY!!! I plan to have the new site set-up with a gorgeous new design by January 24th. I also hope to have lots of new beautiful items available!!! I hope you will all come by to see the "finished" product...although I am sure it would more accurately be described as a "work in progress"! I plan to have a Grand Opening special (not sure yet what that will be...but some sort of sale!)...so don't miss it! I will of course post again with a reminder before the big day!
Okay...enough about me...now on to other intersting "stuff." The lovely, Shana, from Crossroads Cottage (we met because I was her site designer) has a FABULOUS feature on her website called "Imaginative Tablescapes," which is all about decorating your table for any occasion!
Photobucket
You can submit your own 'tablescapes' to Shana to have posted on her site, which I plan to do just as soon as I get my table set-up! (Right now it is not so...hmmm..."photo-worthy" let's say ;).
Shana has quite a flair for elegant and fun table decorating...so you don't want to miss these each month! The best part is...she even shares information on how you can create them yourself...right down to the items used and where you can find them! It's like a free crafty decorating magazine! Love it! You can also get lost in all the beautiful items she has for sale while you are there...I know I do! Visit Shana's site at Crossroads Cottage or by clicking on her banner below:
Be sure to stop by her blog as well for some good reading and intersting info! Her birthday was January 10th...so be sure to wish her a happy b-day too!!! The January Tablescape is perfect for those of you looking for creative birthday decorating!!! I love the pinwheels she created and the colorful buttons on the table...what a cute idea! Thanks for all the hardwork and helpful hints that you have put into your Imaginative Tablescapes Shana!

10 comments:

Jenn and Jacqui said...

Hi Alice, WOW!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! We are looking forward to this exciting event :) And shall now pop over to Shana's site, thank you for the links! Have a fantastic weekend, Jenn and Jacqui

Teresa ~ French Poppy said...

I love your blog, and have enjoyed my little visit! Good luck with your store opening!

Teresa

Jen ~ ARTful Dreamer said...

Wow Alice...I can't believe you will have it ready so quickly! Good for you ~ I'm sure you're excited. I'll make sure and come for a visit - I am dying to see what you've come up with {all of your work is gorgeous}.

Kerryanne English said...

Hi Alice,
Can't wait for the Grand Opening - I'm sure it will all be beautiful, as all of your things are.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Sherry said...

The 24th will be here before you know it!! Can't wait for the grand opening to see all the lovlies and enjoy your new "home"!!

Counting Your Blessings said...

Ooo, I can't wait! You're probably going crazy with all the busyness (did you know that if you spell it with an "i" it's just business?!) It's going to wonderful but don't wear yourself out. Now, I'll stop over to Crossroads. Blessings... Polly

Tara said...

What a beautiful blog! Good luck on the opening of your boutique, I'm off to enjoy some more reading here.~xo

Antique Paperie said...

It will be fabulous sweets!
You're the best :)
xoxo Sherri

NAME: CIELO said...

Cant' wait for the Grand Opening! Just keep us posted!

Cielo

Haus Frau said...

What a lovely blog you have..I'm enjoying my visits. Your new business name, Painted White, is especially fond as white is my favorite color. :o) I'll be there for your grand opening.

Blessings...