Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

What's in a name...

Just a quick update for those of you who are waiting to find out what I am going to change my site name to. I am still in the brainstorming stage, but have taken all of your feedback into account! It means so much to me that so many of you have offered advice and creative ideas for me. I have narrowed my picks down to two (that came to me today...so they were not on the previous poll). I am split 50/50 for each, so I am going to start a new poll to see what you prefer. Both names (Yesterday's Alice and Painted White) have .com names available, which is great...and I like both...they have the elements I am seeking for my site name...I just can't choose! So...I am in need of assistance once again! Thanks to all of you who offer your opinions!

3 comments:

NAME: CIELO said...

Hi Alice.... I can perfectly understand what you're going through with this business of “deciding”. "Why so Difficult!" should be my motto. It is often so difficult for me to choose, that I usually end up having my husband deciding for me. I have to tell you though, that “Painted White” SOUNDS DELICIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL—FULL OF CHARM.

The name evokes soft palettes and beautiful furnishing, clean lines, natural influences, so elegant, yet soothing... a way of living in the present while admiring the past.

Whatever you choose it will be pretty... you are so creative!

Have a marvelous day!

Cielo

Sherry said...

Choosing a name can be one of the hardest things...because we want it to be "just right" and reflect not only "who" we are but "what" we represent. My theory has always been to go with my gut instinct...the first one that comes to my mind is usually the one it's meant to be! Good luck deciding!!

PAINT MINE PINK said...

HiYa Alice !
Im popping in to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR... !!

Oh and i think im loving YESTERDAYS ALICE the best..it sounds LURVLEY.

kiss kiss
Shann :)