Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

L'Amour...

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails..."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

8 comments:

miss gracies house said...

Cute valentine! I LOVE that "pink"!
And thanks for the words of encouragement-perfect love.

Have a great day!

Rene'

NAME: CIELO said...

That Bible quote describe the real meaning of true love.... thanks for sharing it, and hope you had a good Valentine's Day!

Have a wonderful weekend, Alice..

Cielo

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Hope you had a fabulous Love day! Warmest Blessings
Amy

claudia said...

Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day , Alice..! Have a great weekend, claudia

A Romantic Porch said...

So beautiful. I love that scripture! xo Rachel

Antique Paperie said...

Hey sweets - got my package and I just had to tell you Thank you! I couldn't believe it - It made my entire week, month - year!! Such a beautiful handmade card you added to boot. The photos are gorgeous! I just loved everything! THANK YOU my dear -
Lovely photos on this post!!
Hope you and Josh and Cutie Pie Renoir had a fabulous Valentines Day! xoxxo Sher

fairmaiden said...

What a beautiful valentine post <3

I did a *white* post today I believe you will find delight in. Pretty pics from Shabby Chic.

Counting Your Blessings said...

HI Alice. I got my chandelier cards today - they are gorgeous!! I love them. I'll post a photo tomorrow. Blessings... Polly