Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A New Design Already???

Yes, you may be thinking that if you visit my site today...but I just couldn't resist!!! I know many of you let me know how much you enjoyed the old design of my site, but it had some issues that I felt would require more work fixing than I wanted to deal with. I also missed having the "romantic" and pretty feel that my old site Faded Rose Cottage had. I did want the design of Painted White to go in a new direction...but I still want it to have that "romantic touch." I also wanted it to reflect the new name better too...so you will find it a bit more "white" than the last. I hope that you can get over and check it out...it's quite beautiful...even if I do say so myself...lol!


I am still working on all the graphics, so I apologize for any quirks you find! I will also be updating my blog design soon as well...so look for that to come within the next week or so!

5 comments:

Counting Your Blessings said...

Oooo I have to go check it out. AND I like how your bedroom is turning out!! Blessings... POlly

Teresa ~ French Poppy said...

I think it looks very beautiful, I love the look!!

Teresa

claudia said...

I loved the old design so much... but this one is just as pretty!! claudia

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

WOW, I love it, everything you do is divine!
hugs,
Amy

christineannette said...

I like both designs, but this one does fit your name and reflects your websites personality better. I have been looking on the web at different web designers and I think you capture my design flair very well. I hope to work with you in the future.

Smiles, Christine