Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Renoir!!!


My little baby is 2 years old today!!! (Or as Josh keeps saying..."he's 14!" yikes!)

Today is all about Renoir...we are celebrating the whole day and making it all about him!

What's in store? Well, who knows where those four little paws will lead us...but if I were to guess...a trip to Petsmart to pee on everything...and perhaps getting a few new bones and babies while we are there...spending all day outdoors...in the freezing cold...face down in the snow...sniff, sniff, sniffing away...taking quite a few naps...eating a special meal...perhaps a visit from his cousin/girlfriend (Beatrice, the black Pug)...and perhaps a few more naps to dream about his perfect birthday...ahh...it's a dog's life.
A trip through Renoir's life thus far...

We really love that little guy ;)

12 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Happy birthday sweet little guy! Ernie sends his love and best birthday woofy wishes!!!! Alice I love the new blog layout by the way!!! It's much easier to find the post at the top now! ox

Shabby Cottage Boutique said...

Happy B day sooo cute and cuddly...will you be making any Marie Antoinette blog banners? ..I love your blog and new webdesigns!!

Teresa Sheeley said...

Happy Birthday little Renoir! He is so adorable. He looks like my Penny; although she had some ear problems and had to have surgery, now they are floppy; I miss her perky little ears. Hope everyone has a happy day!!

Teresa

Joy at Cupids Charm said...

Hello Alice! I found your lovely blog through Shana at Crossroads Cottage when she passed along a "You made my day award" to me that you had passed along to her first! I love all things romantic...hence my romantic vintage jewelry business, so I loved your blog right off the bat, but I also love little Renior too!!!! What a CUTIE!...Happy Birthday wishes to the little guy...we have a little Maltese named Barkley who turns 2 in a few weeks and so many of the antics I've seen you post about Renior, have been going on in our house too. Fur children are the best! Thank you for sharing such cute photos and stories of your darling baby!

Kelly said...

Those are GREAT pictures! Happy Birthday Fella!
And your blog looks spectacular!

Kelly

Counting Your Blessings said...

Awwww... Now I feel bad for wanting to kick Sugar out. Mr. Renoir is darling. Your site and your blog are looking beautiful (of course!). Blessings... POlly

Vickie ~ Mademoiselle*Rose said...

What an absolute cutey! You just can't do without these little guys, huh?!

Vickie...

A Romantic Porch said...

What a cute baby. Who could resist? xoRachel

KimberlyRyanDesigns said...

Oh he's so spoiled like my Mini, so sweet! My Mini would enjoy that window bed :) I love, Love the new blog header, it's so pretty with the chandelier! Anything you touch is oh so Romantic, pure Bliss! Hugs, Kimberly

Jean said...

Too cute!!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh my gosh, your Renoir is so very very cute!! What a sweet dogfriend, with so much character!
Love him! I know he probably got totally spoiled on his special day.
:)
xo Lidy

CIELO said...

your little guy is just adorable! So very cute!... and you are BEAUTIFUL, my dear!

Blessings to you and Josh... and your cute little guy, of course!

Cielo