Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Monday, March 10, 2008

New Website Designs...

I have been so busy lately whipping up more premade OOAK website templates to offer on my site! There are many different styles currently available and most of them are currently only $125.00. So, if you are looking to update your current site, or just starting out, be sure to head on over to see my latest creations!

Vintage Paris OOAK Template:

...a Paris-inspired website template featuring lots of vintage graphics (postcards, buttons, tags, papers) in shades of beige, brown, and aqua. Perfect for any francophile and vintage lover!

Sweet Roses & Mint OOAK Template: ...a pretty shabby chic inspired template with a vintage postcard, Victorian roses, buttons and a white satin bow. Perfect for any feminine or shabby chic style shop!

Simple Rose OOAK Website Template:...a simple, yet elegant, design featuring one of my own rose photographs in pale shades of seafoam and pink. A versatile design that could work for many different sites!

Hope you enjoy my newest designs!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

These look awesome!!! They are so delicate and just gorgeous!

Kelly

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Oh my gosh, I am absolutely IN LOVE with the Teal Paris Template!!! These things are almost like headbands or bags/purses for me... Can NEVER have enough, tee hee :)
Blessings,
Amy :)

Jen ~ ARTful Dreamer said...

I'm with Amy...it's difficult not to change boutique designs every month there are so many beautiful choices out there! Of course, not good business sense to do that, but art doesn't usually have much to do with "good sense" as much as "good feelings"! Your designs are lovely Alice...

vickie said...

I love your web designs. I have a blog, but want to get a website in about a month. I signed up for your newsletter. Love your work!

Counting Your Blessings said...

You know I'll be purchasing one of these someday! I adore your designs!! Blessings... Polly

Counting Your Blessings said...

Got your nest posted today =) Thank you!! Blessings... Polly

CIELO said...

They are all so beautiful!

Have a nice rest of the week, Alice!

Cielo