Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Renoir's Birthday Outing...

A good time was had by all on Renoir's birthday! Thank you to everyone who left warm birthday wishes for our little guy. I read them all to him and I know he really appreciated them...hehe! He wanted to show you all what he did on his big 2 year old day...

It was quite snowy and cold...which left me to wonder where is spring? Hopefully, it will be coming soon! But it wasn't a problem for Renoir - his a big fan of the snow!
Renoir and Josh played in the snow before we headed out to Pet Smart.
As soon as we pulled in the parking lot, Renoir started whimpering and whining...he definitely knew where we were going and couldn't wait to get inside.
Renoir met a new little friend...she was the most friendly Chihuahua I have ever seen. And it was quite a change for Renoir too (his cousin, Charlie, -my sister Angela's Chihuahua- is NOT a fan of Renoir)...
Renoir deciding on which is the best deal (actually he is getting ready to pee...which he managed to do a lot of in the 15 minutes we were in the store!)
"Mom, this one is best I think..."
The most important decision of the day...which one for a fabulous birthday dinner? We couldn't decide...so we took two. Renoir sure is spoiled!
Trying to pick out a new "baby" to bring home.
Renoir started barking (quite loudly mind you!) at some larger dogs down the aisle. He always has to show them he's tough! Unfortunately, he got so loud, we knew it was getting time to leave...
"Aww...guys...do we really have to leave so soon?"

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love to see pictures of him, my kids caught a glimpse of him the other day while I was reading and they were aaaawwww who is that! So now they want to be updated on his adventures, lol!

Have a great day!!
kelly

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

What a doll he is Alice! I love the photo below this post with the bandanna on his head. lol

I didn't forget about your collage. Baby boy has been sick... ugg.

I am hosting my first swap! I would love if you would join us!

xoxox Heather

Kerryanne English said...

Hi Alice,
My Gypsy is sitting on my lap reading your post with me and she is wagging her tail vigorously - I think she has a crush on Renoir. He certainly is cute.
Happy birthday little fella.
Hugs,
Kerryanne & Gypsy

Signature Vintage said...

Happy Belated birthday to Renoir!!!

Vickie ~ Mademoiselle*Rose said...

I so love animal pictures and I love your baby's name, Renoir!

Vickie...

Jen ~ ARTful Dreamer said...

What a cutie!!!! I really miss having a dog but we can't seem to agree on what breed to get. I'd love another small, lap dog but the men in my life are not in agreement {pout} Happy Birthday Renoir!