Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Junque in My Trunk Swap - Part I

I was thrilled to recently participate in Heather of Pretty Petals, "Junque in My Trunk Swap." This was, by far, the most amazing swap I have ever done, and I was so delighted to find a new kindred spirit in my partner, Dawn, of The-Feathered-Nest!
These photos are of the box that I created for Dawn...you can see more of what was in included on her blog...I forgot to take pictures of them before packing it all up...lol!
A pearl "D" for Dawn...
And of course....a little bird in a nest...
Wrapped it in scented rose liner paper...
Here is a peek of what it looked like inside...
And some of the things included:
After I received Dawn's package (we got them on the same day and even used the same box!), I was overwhelmed by the bounty of things she gave me...it was so overwhelming...it literally brought tears to my eyes. I took so many photos of all my new treasures...but want to reserve them for their own post...they so deserve it...and there are a ton!!! Look for that post coming very soon! And if you haven't yet visited Dawn's blog or shop....be sure to do so...she is such an amazing artist and the sweetest woman you will ever meet...I mean it!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh I just love the pearl *D*! I will for sure visit her blog and I cannot wait to see what you received! ( and sent!!)

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear sweet Alice, I'm still playing with all of the precious treasures that you sent me!! Everything you packaged up for me (in BOTH pkgs) is so very "me"!!! Thank you again so much for each and every item ~ I just LOVE IT ALL! Wishing you a wonderful day ~ xxoo, Dawn

CIELO said...

So pretty... lucky Dawn!

Cielo

Natasha Burns said...

Oh my gosh Dawn is so lucky, I can see she just loved everythign, no wonder!!! I can't wait to see the goodies you received too!

Counting Your Blessings said...

I've only done a couple swaps but they were so much fun! I almost think it's more fun getting the package to give ready than getting a package. Welllll, ok I like the getting part too =) Blessings... Polly