Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

New "Partners"...

There have been lots of new things happening at my shop lately and I am so excited to share them with all of you!
First of all, my mother, Janine, (whom I have mentioned here a time or two) is an eBay and Etsy seller of all sorts of things. She calls her business "Mom's Antiques n' Things," and for a short time did have her own website. The other day, when I was visiting her, we started taking about selling her items outside of eBay again...and came up with the idea to join forces on my site! You will now find a new category, "Mom's Antiques n' Things," in my Home section! I really believe that my mom has some amazing finds, which is why I am thrilled to bring them to my visitors. The below items are a glimpse of what is currently (or soon to be!) available:

I fell in love with this decorative plate...with the blue roses and trim! And with Mother's Day just around the corner, it would make a perfect gift!
And I love the charm very old tins have! More tins will be coming soon (but I must confess I am keeping my fav's...lol!)
This delicate little trinket box will be listed very soon!
As will this romantic rhinestone bracelet!
A beautiful Limoges France Demitasse cup pefect for any shabby chic lover out there...
And how pretty is this minty green and pink planter? I love this so much! Will be listed later this week...
A beautiful black velvet and gold cameo...I have never seen a cameo like this! The girl is holding a rose!
We will be listing more of my "Mom's Antiques n' Things" quite regularly so check back often! You don't want to miss any of her great finds!
************************************

Another new "partner" and friend I have made recently, is Christine Annette from Christine Annette Designs. She does some of the most unique and beautiful graphic design work out there, and I am so thrilled to now bring them to my Painted White visitors!

Since doing coding and template set-up isn't one of Christine's favorite things, we have partnered together on some new website templates! She provides the gorgeous graphics, and I create and install the templates. A match made in heaven...lol! I really believe in Christine's work and know you will enjoy it...so be sure to check back often to see our new additions!

Birds of a Feather OOAK Website Template:
Treasured Mementos OOAK Website Template
Be sure to stop by Christine's blog to find out more about her, and if you love her style, but prefer a custom design, please contact us! We will work together to help you have the website of your dreams!
*************************************
It has been awhile since I have updated my portfolio, so I thought I would share some of my latest site designs...
Eve Barry...still under construction...but be sure to bookmark this site if you love things with French flair!
LeShab...offering fabulous vintage/shabby chic items including some amazing furniture!
And my newest addition...Artful Whimsies...can't wait to see the creative offerings here!
Till we meet here again...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love old tins and that black velvet with cameo is beautiful!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

christineannette said...

Alice,

Your Mother's treasures are beautiful and your so sweet to help her sell them. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I love your custom work on the listed websites too! It is going to be a pleasure working with you.
Smiles, Christine

Kelly said...

Oh Alice I have seen your Mom's things ...they are fabulous!!! congratulations to the both of you!!

Kelly

The Designing Diva said...

Hi Alice! Your blog is looking amazing as always~;o) I am tagging you! See my blog for details!
~Rebecca

CIELO said...

Gorgeous stuff from your mom.... I particularly like that black velvet and gold cameo; so feminine and romantic looking.

As usual, I love your work and designs.

Have a great day, Alice

Cielo