Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Victorian Ladies...

Victorian Lady Tussie Mussies
Meet my latest creations...these lovely "Victorian Lady" tussie mussies! I have worked meticulously on these little beauties...embellishing and adorning with lots of vintage loveliness!
Victorian Lady Tussie Mussies
Each one is covered with a different illustration, of a fashionable Victorian woman, from antique magazines dating back to 1905...
Victorian Lady Tussie Mussies

Victorian Lady Tussie Mussies
"Romantic Rhinestone" Lady...
Romantic Rhinestone Victorian Lady

Romantic Rhinestone Victorian Lady
"Blue & White" Lady...
Blue & White Victorian Lady

Blue & White Victorian Lady
"Buttons & Lace" Lady...
Buttons & Lace Victorian Lady

Buttons & Lace Victorian Lady

and "Pink & Aqua" Lady...
Aqua & Pink Victorian Lady

Aqua & Pink Victorian Lady

To purchase any of these click on the link below:

Victorian Lady Tussie Mussies
The art pieces that I posted about yesterday, that were available for purchase, have all sold out...so if you want one of these lovely ladies, I encourage you to head over asap!
**********************************************
Josh and I will be going away this weekend for his brother's 30th birthday...heading out to New Jersey...so I won't be posting until next week. Hope that you all have a fabulous weekend and will catch up when I return!
Thanks for all your wonderful comments and thoughts...I love hearing them!
alicesignature

15 comments:

Joy Zaczyk said...

These are absolutely STUNNING Alice!

Jerusalem said...

Those are so great! I love the lady idea!

Sugar Bear said...

I love your take on these Alice!
Karla

Leah C said...

Lovely ladies!

Crossroads Cottage said...

These are goregous. I love the pink and aqua lady! Hope you have a great trip this weekend. :)

Dawn said...

All of them are perfectly lovely, Alice...

Vintage Tea said...

What lovely ladies!

Victoria xx

Counting Your Blessings said...

Oh Alice, these are lovely!! Looks like you've been up to all kinds of lovely lately =) I gotta go catch up. Thank you for your note on my flickr (do you think $29 is too much for those?). Have a great weekend away. Blessings... POlly

Kelly said...

These are all gorgeous! Have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves!!! Safe travels!



Love,
Kelly

Joy at Cupids Charm said...

Alice, your work is AMAZING! Just beautiful. I can't pick a favorite!! I love how you incorporated the jewels for some added sparkle. Great job!! ~ xoxo ~ Joy

Mo said...

Beautiful! I think my favorite is the blue and white lady.

Tracie said...

I must get to the store!

My last purchase was beautiful...

Merci, Alice!
xo~Tracie

KarenHarveyCox said...

These are simply divine!!! How gorgeous, and what a wonderful idea. I love how elegant they look. Karen

Dorthe said...

How sweet they are, but the one with the came lady and the "brown" flowers is very very lovely
Dorthe

Pinkie Denise said...

Alice these are so very pretty! I just love them...thanks for sharing
Pinkie Denise