Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Inspiring Me...

French Blue, Grey, Green, Ivory and Cream
1. French Antique Embellishment, 2. doors in Paris, 3. French Magazine from the 1800's, 4. Very old piece of tin ceiling tile, 5. Sugar Bowl, 6. new chandelier , 7. PARA MI AMIGA KIKA, 8. Tattered Lace, 9. Blue Clock, 10. Untitled, 11. Another Shot of the Decoupaged French Ad Lunch Pail, 12. Living Room, 13. Painted mirror, 14. Globus, 15. the view from my "office", 16. Vilhelm Hammershoi

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

My first Flickr mosaic is filled with all things French, grey, green, pale blue & aqua, brass, bronze, white, cream, ivory, old, worn, chippy....and BEAUTIFUL! These colors are inspiring my home decor...and I just had to share ;) Hope you enjoy!

Till next time...
alicesignature

22 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Lovely inspiration Alice~ i have that same chandelier in the 2nd row, if you want to buy one they're at ikea! i have two actually, one in the bathroom and one in the toilet! hee hee!!! not kidding, they do fabulous shadows!

Sheila R said...

I love all of your pictures and inspiration.

Jackie said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the color and feel of your mosaic. Thanks for including my blue clock!!

The Feathered Nest said...

So very elegant, so very beautiful and definitely...so very you sweet Alice! xxoo, Dawn

Leah C said...

Oh Alice, I bet your home is just beautiful! And I was "tickled pink" to see the picture of my sugar bowl included among your inspirations...thanks for choosing it:)

KarenHarveyCox said...

Well, I just stopped by to visit your beautiful blog, and I found this gorgeous mosaic. You have quite the eye to put this creation together. I always enjoy visiting. Karen

Kelly said...

Oh all these things represent who you are ...how cool! I love that!

Love,
kelly

Tracie said...

Just beautiful!
These are some of my favorite colors as well. What a soothing collage you have created. I now want to move everything in my house.
xo~Tracie

Joy said...

Just gorgeous.

Crossroads Cottage said...

Such delicious photos - I was going to try to choose a favorite, but I cannot! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jennifer said...

Good morning! Check my blog when you get a chance for a little suprise!

Beth Quinn said...

ohhh thanks so much for the inspiration and including me !!! and for creating a wonderful template for me ! your the best !!!
xo,
beth

La Donna Welter - Vintage Photo-Oil Artist said...

Beautiful!
Hugs,
La Donna

Kasey said...

just lovely!!!
kasey

Kerryanne English said...

Lovely photos Alice - they always inspire me.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

That is so beautiful! I'm so honored that you used one of my photos in this gorgeous mosaic!!

Shabby Rose Cottage said...

Hi Alice....Tag your it. Go to my blog and the posts 60's music and tag...for details. Have a wonderful weekend. Sandra

Amy said...

Is that mosaic of French-inspired photos gorgeous or what? I found it very inspiring. I love the color palette of all the items. Just lovely. Amy :)

Sandra Evertson said...

Lovely!
Sandra Evertson

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Absolute yum. Thanks for the much needed inspiration this morning.

oxox
Jennifer

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Alice,

The mosaic is so lovely. It makes you want to dive right in and be a part of the pictures.
Tammy

Joy at Cupids Charm said...

Hello Alice! What beautiful and inspiring photos in your inspiration collection! You have such beautiful taste! ~ xoxo ~ Joy