Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Friday, September 19, 2008

New Vintage/Retro Inspired and Shabby Chic Web Designs

Hey everybody! Flea Market Friday is here already! I really don't know how the weeks seem to go by so fast! I know I have been a really sparse blogger these past few months. Thanks to all who send emails checkin in on me! I have been very busy "reprioritizing" my life and business, which leaves only a short window these days for blogging.

I have been working hard at my design work lately, and wanted to share some of my latest available designs for those of you who might be looking to update your site or for those who are looking to start one. As usual the website templates are only available with Pappashop, Merchant Mom's or Shoppe Pro hosting options. Click on the images of each to be taken directly to the listing where you can view each design in full.

This is the most recent, and is perfect for anyone with Parisian flair or who just loves anything French.
"Vintage Paris"

And if you are a shabby chic lover, I created this simple, yet elegant design in shades of pink and blue.

"Pink & Aqua Chic"
And straying away from my "norm" for a bit...I decided to throw in something a little funkier with this "Retro Mod" design. I think this one is really cute and would make a great statement for many different kinds of businesses.
"Retro Mod"
I also have been working at creating more banners for those of you who would like a unique look for your blog, or for those who like to have some versatility with their shop. They are very affordable and can give a quick update without costing a lot.

"Rustic Romance"
Again, I hope you enjoy my latest creations and if you can't find something to suite your needs available on my site, please feel free to contact me regarding custom work.

Till next time...

6 comments:

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Hey Alice! Hope you had a nice summer!! I am so glad to see you doing your design work again... sorry I haven't visited in awhile. I have been such a bad blogger!

xoxo heather

Counting Your Blessings said...

You always have the most inspiring stuff! And I don't mind a bit that your blogging is sparse b/c I know that your reprioriting is exactly what you've wanted for a good long time. I'm proud of you for it too =) Blessings... Polly

Kerryanne English said...

Hi Alice,
I love your particular style, you have a great eye for aestetics. It all looks lovely as usual.
Hugs, [and tickles for Renoir]
Kerryanne

My Petite Maison said...

Hi Alice,
I love coming here for inspiration and seeing your latest creations. Of course, the Vintage Paris drew my eye in right away. I love everything you do and if I could have a different banner every day a week (think, think, think...) I would - hmm, not a bad idea ;)
xo~Tracie

Dark Guardian of Kandrakar said...

Hi Alice,

You always have the prettiest things on your blog. Love the beautiful banner designs. Hope all is well with you. I just got back from the MMP retreat in Williamsburg,VA. So much fun!
Have a great evening,
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

Hi Alice,
your work is so elegant and classic!
Glad to see you new projects.
smiles,
Sandy