Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's About Time...

...that I added some new artwork and pretty new things to my shop! Like I mentioned in a previous post, I have been diligently working away on some new creations, and have finally gotten them all listed at Painted White. I thought, (with it being Friday Flea Market tomorrow and all!) that I would share my latest offerings...hope you enjoy! You will notice a "French" inspired them for most of these (just can't help it ;)...and if you care to purchase any of these items and/or view more photos of each, simply click the link below to be taken to my shop:

Painted White Marketplace

Here is a peak of what you will find in my "Art" collection:

A mini 'Romantic Notions' collage:
'European Beauty' Mini Collage
An altered vintage glass cruet now has French flair...
'

'

An altered glass bottle with a beautiful blue cameo and several vintage jewelry pieces...
Blue Cameo Altered Bottle

Blue Cameo Altered Bottle

An embellished vintage glass Avon perfume bottle...that now looks quite romantic!
Embellished Perfume Bottle

Embellished Perfume Bottle

A "Fancy French" tussie mussie created with paper, fabric and embellishments...
Fancy French Tussie

A set of four hand made glittered tags...
Glittered Lady Tags

And getting in the mood for Christmas, I created this set of four mini paper cones that would make adorable ornaments or as embellishments for gift wrapping...
Mini Christmas Cones

Mini Christmas Cone

For the crafter in you...some new stamps were just listed that are perfect for creating your own holiday tags, cards, and art work...
Christmas Stamp

Do Not Open!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my latest offerings...please stop by the shop for a visit when you get a chance!



Till next time...
alicesignature

15 comments:

TattingChic said...

...sigh...so many lovely things! You have a gift.

My Petite Maison said...

Oh... I just want it all ~Especially the vintage Avon piece... Always a thing of beauty with the touch of your fingertips.
xo~Tracie

Jerusalem said...

I love it all! The corset tags are delightful!!

Counting Your Blessings said...

Oh, I LOVE your new stuff. I like the love, joy, peace tussies. I gotta go see again. =) Blessings... Polly

Violet said...

Not only are your items beautiful to behold, the way you photograph them is fabulous! I love how you observe and create beauty. . .

Sherri Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorthe said...

What a beautifull post, your tussies are so lovely, and all the items beautifull, i love the pictures you took.
Dorthe

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

Alice ~
Those are just gorgeous !! Your pictures are beautiful ~
xoxo
Lori

Amy Sutter said...

What beautiful items. My fav is the cruet with the french tag. Tres Chic!
blessings,
Amy Sutter

Kerryanne English said...

Alice, you have been so busy. No wonder you have been quiet on the blogging front. It is always lovely to see your beautiful photos.
Hugs and of course smooches for Renoir,
Kerryanne

Tea Time With Melody said...

These are lovely, you are very creative. I love the tags the most.

Lilli Blue said...

I check out new blogs every week. This one was a treat. The beauty of the internet is it connects us to other artist and we can become inspired by there work. I really enjoy the way you see. I love white. The simple beauty of your work was a pleasure in my day. happy creating. Lilli

Crossroads Cottage said...

Such lovely pretties. The holiday paper cones are just too cute.

CIELO said...

I love your sophisticated taste. Your so talented.

cielo

Fleur de Bee said...

Very pretty creations!!! We are friends on Flickr and I cannot believe I have never visited your blog! Off to read more...

xo thatballerinagurl