Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Friday, November 7, 2008

A little late...but worth the wait (I hope!)

So, I am a little late for Friday Flea Market today...but I hope it will be worth the wait for you! ;)
Some of you may not know that besides my website, Painted White, I also have a shop on Etsy called, Paradox, where I sell my jewelry creations and vintage apparel and accessories. I have been very busy creating some unique pieces and listing some vintage finds for the season and thought I would share those with you today! To purchase any of these pieces, or to view more photos, click on the banner below, or the links above the photos to be taken to the shop:

5 comments:

Dream With the Fishes said...

Beautiful, beautiful jewelry. And GREAT prices, too! I've saved your shop in my faves.

Kelly said...

Happy Sunday to you Alice!! I hope you are enjoying your Autumn!

((hugs))
Kelly

Fanciful Alice said...

oh wow ... I am in love with all of these! In particular the 'Olive Juice' earrings are apt as I have just spent the last week picking real ones ... oh how I would have loved to have found a pair of those dangling in the branches!!! love the blog x

Crossroads Cottage said...

Wow - I didn't know that you had another shop. You must be one busy lady! Love all of the items and your photos are amazing, as usual!

Joy *The Vintage Rabbit said...

OMGosh Alice!! Your things are so Lovely....I will pop on over to paradox

Have a great day!!


Joy~