Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Monday, November 24, 2008

The New Look Is Here!

The new look to my website has finally arrived! I have been working on this new design for a couple of months and really love it, so I am hoping you will too! I wanted to create a layout that was whimsical and easy to navigate...with a few fun surprises along the way. If you get a chance to stop by and look around let me know what you think!

Till next time...

12 comments:

Enchanted Treasures said...

Lovely and delightful Alice! My very best wishes to you!
xo Roberta

Crossroads Cottage said...

Love your new look. Very romantically gorgeous!

La Donna Welter said...

Oh My Gosh Alice...so very beautiful, so delightful....love everything you do!

LW said...

I just love your new look.
Enchanting!!!


Louise

Anonymous said...

Oh Alice,
It's sooo gorgeous....but what else would we expect???? You did your usual beautiful work!
Hugs,
Sandra Blanks
skblanks@yahoo.com

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

I've been waiting all weekend for this! I'll be back in a few minutes ;)
xo~Tracie

Leah C said...

Oh Alice, the new look is just lovely! And really easy to navigate...you did a great job:)

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

A beautiful website design, Alice. I just want to stay there and dream the rest of the day away with Alice (the other Alice ;)

Fab photo, Renoir and the frame is "so you"!
Jour Heureux
xo~Tracie

gail said...

Hi Alice, your new look is beautiful. Your hard work has really paid off. Just lovely. Very easy to navigate. Its very elegant. Happy creating,,gail

Joy @the Vintage Rabbit said...

Love the new look Alice!! You are so talented!!


Thank You again for everything!

Joy~

flatwoodsfolkart said...

Alice,

Your new look is absolutely stunning!!! Very, very beautiful!!

Lesley

Kelly said...

Simply Gorgeous!

Love,
Kelly