Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pure Excitement...

Something I have been very excited about and waiting patiently for has just arrived!

It's the opening my dear friend Tracie's "petite" shop! I had the pleasure of working on her website design some months ago and have come to know her quite well. She is a true gem and someone that I am so blessed to have had the chance to meet through this little place we call Blogland. I only wish we didn't live so many miles apart (New York and California...a bit of a stretch!). But even though all of that distance separates us...it has not prevented us one bit from forming a kindred bond.

In honor of her grand opening, Tracie is offering a very generous giveaway! She has impeccable taste, let me tell you...and anything you receive from her will be amazing for sure! I was blessed to receive a delightful package from her not so long ago. So stop by her shop now...to see all of her delightful treasures and offerings!
And be sure to leave a comment on her blog(s) and sign her guestbook to enter the giveaway!
Till next time...

4 comments:

Crossroads Cottage said...

What a beautiful header. I'm off to visit her blog and shop now. Can't wait to see all of the pretty-ness!

Kelli @ Vintage Vavoom said...

Thank you for sharing. I always love finding shops like these!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

My oh my!
My petite banner looks very pretty on this blog along with Alice and her crown and all the romantic feel your blog brings to us.

Alice, it's been such a pleasure working with you. Well, I'd better tell the truth... it wasn't work at all ~ you made it seamless and a true pleasure. It was truly a blessing starting work and ending as kindred spirits.
Life is Spectacular ~ La vie est spectaculaire!
xoxo~Tracie

Kerryanne English said...

Hi Alice,
I visited Tracie's shop and blog yesterday after being told about it by another blogger and noticed straight away you had done the design work. Congratulations, it all looked so pretty and 'so you'. Just perfect.
Hugs,
Kerryanne