Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tis' the Season...

For those of you who have been waiting patiently...I have finally updated my Romantic Vignettes page with a beautiful outdoor vignette from the home of Sandi of Wayside Treasures. It is sure to get you in the mood for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday! Here is a sneak peek...be sure to stop over and see the vignette!
My creative endeavors have started to revolve around the season as well these days...and my obsession with jewelry making is taking over! Our entire dining room table is covered in beads and supplies...lol! Here are some of my latest designs with an "autumn" theme...

Autumn Leaves Amber Earrings
Autumn Leaves

Autumnal Journey Brass Swallow Necklace
Autumnal Journey
And since this was the view from my garden today...you might understand why I have also been in the "holiday spirit" lately and looking ahead to Christmas...
November Rose

Early Snow
I have been busy creating a collection perfect for making a statement at all of those holiday soirées!

A Foreign Affair Earrings
...A Foreign Affair...

Cranberry Spice Long Dangles
...Cranberry Spice...
I have lots more listed over at Paradox...and lots more coming soon, so please stop by for a visit!
****************************************************
I have also been busy with website and blog designs and wanted to share some of my latest.
The lovely Sandee recently opened Vintage Obessions that is sure to make you swoon! She has so many beautiful offerings...I want them all!

And the very talented Palmer opened Bella Casa Trinkets & Treausres, offering beautiful cottage furniture and vintage finds. I have also had the pleasure of working with two wonderful ladies on various graphics and blog banners. Lesley of Flatwoods Folk Art is a doll to work with, as is La Donna Welter. They also both made me blush with their wonderful posts about my work! You can read them here:

Lesley's Post

La Donna's Post

As you can see on my left sidebar, I have been busy creating some blog banners...some with a holiday theme...I will have more to offer over the next few weeks, so if you are wanting to give your blog a little "holiday cheer" be sure to check back for more!

Blessings! Till next time...

6 comments:

Kerryanne English said...

Alice, I just love all your earring designs. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me.

As always your photos are to die for and I called my girls in to look at the snowflakes on your roses...my children have never seen snow for real and they were amazed at the snowflakes up close.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Alice,

I found my way here from LaDonna's blog...what a gorgeous blog you have Alice. As LaDonna mentioned, your photography is beautiful also. Lovely earrings...Nice to meet you. I'll be back to visit again.

Ruth

cottage farm villa (aka cottagecharm) said...

Alice, so much to look at and read...I will have to stop back by over and over to check everything out. The Blog banners are beautiful, your jewelry is wonderful...and your vignettes are so sweet! ~Cheryl

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Oh how I so look forward to the Romantic Vignettes. I'll be bee-bopping over there in just a minute to take a look.

The jewelry is lovely, I will have to stop by your shop too this afternoon. And snow, can't even imagine as it's "Sunny California" here... It sure is beautiful on the roses there. The banners are lovely (but, of course - coming from you). Gee after visiting here, I do believe I've got my afternoon browsing list... ;) Merci!
xo~Tracie

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Sandi's Vignette of the Moment is beautiful! Love those corbels.

Wish on a Whisker said...

I came over from Sweet Sage Vintage's blog to see the snow covered roses. SO pretty!! ~Mandy