Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Joys...New Holiday Creations...

The shelves are stocked full in our Winter Wonderland Collection of new hand made holiday decorations! You will find vintage inspired paper cones, a paper stocking, an altered vintage bottle, embellished vintage ornaments and mini Romantic Notions holiday collages! I hope you will stop by and take advantage of my FREE SHIPPING Christmas gift! And I hope you enjoy these pretty things as much as I enjoyed creating them... Glitter galore!

Don't you just love the curly feathers?







A one-of-a-kind tree topper!
...for storing all of your Christmas Wishes...




Enjoy this magical time of year!

12 comments:

TattingChic said...

What a lovely group of ornaments! I love the tussie mussies! I also love the snowflakes in your current header! Inspiring! :) Thank you (for the inspiration)!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Everything is beautiful, Alice. I love seeing your Christmas tree in the background, so pretty... A wonderland with all the ornaments ;)

I've got my eye on that little birdie so cute, well my eye on many things. You've out done yourself this time, grand artiste.
xo~Tracie

Flor Larios Art said...

Very nice colors and ornaments. My favorite is the angel girl.
Happy Holidays!
Flor

Maija said...

They are so beautiful, Alice!

Dream With the Fishes said...

Yes I do love curly feathers! And everything else you've got there! The white theme is so beautiful.

The Pumpkin Pink Cottage said...

those are so pretty, I love all the white...and pink..just wonderful, hugs,Lisa

Barb said...

Your creations are just beautiful.
I really like that they are not over done, like so many Victorian things.
I'll be back.
Barbara Jean

Susan - My Vintage Charm said...

Hi Alice,
The beauty of your art brings back childhood memories of the magic of Christmas!

Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting my blog. May you have a very blessed Christmas!

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

I do love curly feathers!!!
you have such a talent for creating such beautiful things.
your photographs are gorgeous!!
smiles,
Sandy

My Pink Boutique said...

Everything is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas,
Kimberly

Kelly said...

It is all so beautiful, and so hard to choose! I look forward to getting my purchases! Thank you so much!

Hugs~
Kelly

The Muse said...

i simply just need to catch my breath...i have been thrilled to no end!