Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Vignette

So I have gone and done it again...made more design changes! Now...my Romantic Vignettes page has been given a brand new look. I wanted it to flow more with my website, and I felt it was about time it got a face lift...it has had the same design since I created the page two years ago. Since it is still a "work in progress" some features are not available yet. I want to revamp the archives as well, so currently they cannot be viewed, but I will work at getting them back up asap. But...in the meantime...I wanted to share the first Christmas vignette of the season. It comes from the charming home of Tina of Sweet Biscuit Paper and Press. She has done such a fantastic job with her tree and holiday decor...and I am thrilled to show it off! I hope you will stop by to check it out if you haven't done so yet. Here is a little sneak peek to whet your whistle...
Also, be sure to check out her Etsy shop...she makes the most beautiful creations! I wish I had discovered her before my wedding...would have loved one of her pillows and would have had Josh wear one of her gorgeous boutonnieres! But even if you aren't planning a wedding...she offers beautiful paper products and holiday decor.

And for those of you considering submitting your own vignettes, I have updated the info for submissions, so please be sure to read all the info found at the bottom of the page for details.

The next vignette is in the works...and I am eager to share it with you...it's from my home and will be a "special" feature with several vignettes in one...a little holiday gift from me to you ;) So be sure to check back in a couple of weeks!
Till next time...

7 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Well, Alice~
I have to tell you... When I first opened my email this morning I was so pleased to see my newsletter "Vignette of the Moment Just Posted" - yippee! I so look forward to it and the first holiday vignette is gorgeous and I love your makeover on the site too. Very pretty! I am so inspired, I am off to clean my house for weekend decorating here.

Just lovely as always. Looking forward to seeing your special vignettes in the coming weeks, really something to look forward to ;)
Jour Heureux!
xo~Tracie

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Very pretty!! I will add her etsy shoppe to my faves!!
:)
~Becca~

TattingChic said...

Oh, WOW! I love the beautiful pastel colors of your tree! It's just beautiful! You have so much inspiration going on in your beautiful Christmas vignette! :)

Alice W. said...

Oh it's not mine...but I am sure Tina will appreciate the compliment!

Crossroads Cottage said...

Your new vignette design is just gorgeous. And so is your newest vignette. I am so loving the white Christmas tree with all of the pastel pretties.

And by the way, I can't wait to see how you've decorated this year as your place last year was amazing!

Kathleen Ellis said...

Aaaahhhh...so very very pretty!
I love Tina's tree and vignettes.
Everything you design is so lovely!
Looking forward to more beautiful Vignettes of the Moment!
xo~Kathleen

Maija said...

It's all so gorgeous!