Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Friday, December 12, 2008

FFM Holiday Cheer & Gift Giving...

Friday is here again...and I am delighted to join you today for Friday Flea Market! I have lots to share and hope you will be inspired by my latest creations and offerings. Since many of you may still be decorating for the season (I know I am never done!), I have some new creations and vintage finds to add a personal touch to your home. Click on any of the images to be taken to their listing.
**Update: All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours via Priority Mail for quick delivery!
Above is a handmade paper ornament and below a vintage-inspired Christmas "Peace" Cone...

For a little shabby romance our "Winter Pink Wreath" might suite you...
Or how about a truly unique vintage find...a cut-glass glittered ball ornament...

And these West German vintage porcelain cuties would be adorable in a Christmas vignette...
To add some character to your holiday wrapping this year, I have some lovely vintage embellishments, such as these Pink Poinsettias...
And several varieties of vintage candy canes...that also make cute ornaments...


Now, that we have the decorating covered...let's talk about last minute gift ideas!
My husband, Joshua, just finished this beautiful filigree ring, which is available in his Etsy shop... And for shabby romantic lovers, I have just listed several beautiful items! If you know someone who enjoys unique storage...a pretty glass jar...
For the china lover...these vintage rose saucers would be sure to make them swoon...
And any collector of vintage teacups would enjoy this "Last Supper" beauty...

...or a pretty rose salt and pepper shaker set...
They have lovely prayer offerings in gold lettering on the back...

So, if you have spotted something you know someone might love...or something to add a little romance to your own holiday season, I do hope you will stop by our shop today!

***************************************************
And if you are planning on opening your own shop in the new year, or are wanting to spruce up one you already have, I have recently listed two new website template designs...

"Romance & Pearls"

"Parisian Boudoir"

Thanks for stopping by Romantic Thoughts for our Friday Flea Market offerings! Have a wonderful weekend!

Till next time...

4 comments:

Tutti Chic said...

Your things are just gorgeous!
Love every photo! :)Chris

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Okay, I want it all.

Everything is beautiful, for the eye and the heart in the way you've presented your finds and art.

I really do want Santa to bring it all to my house this year as I'm sure everyone that views these treasures will as well. Off to the shop...
xo~Tracie

TattingChic said...

Lovely things! I have to say I was mostly entrance with the exquisite Irish Crochet edging on that doily used for the background in many of the photos! BEAUTIFUL! I love handmade lace.

The English Cottage Collection said...

Love everything~ the "peace cones" are just gorgeous!!
~merry merry Debra