Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Free Shipping!

Enjoy FREE SHIPPING now through Christmas Day!

All items, in all Collections, no matter the size or quantity! I will make every attempt to mail all orders within 24 hours and those over $15.00 will be upgraded to Priority Mail (those under will go First Class or Parcel Post) to help ensure that they arrive on time.

(Domestic USA only. We apologize to all others, but if you see something(s) you would like, we will try to give you a good deal depending on where they are going.)


And...I have been a very busy bee lately creating hand made ornaments, paper cones, and collages for your holiday decor. I will be listing them tomorrow, so I hope you will come back to see my offerings!

Merry Christmas from Painted White!

No comments: