Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

St Joshua...

Many of you who follow my blog, may have caught wind from previous posts that my husband, Joshua, has started his own line(s) of jewelry a couple of months back. He creates both steampunk pieces (made from old pocket watches and watch parts...intricately placed gears, filigree and the like) as well as hand painted pendants with his signature tree and crow silhouettes. Now, he has his own blog too! We actually set it up some time ago, just never used it...and...since he isn't really much of a "blogger", now I will be doing most of the posting...that's what wives are for right...lol?
I wanted to show off some of his latest pieces here, as I think they are quite stunning...




He is currently offering FREE SHIPPING now through December 31st...so be sure to head his way for unique finds and a great deal!
And to all of you who stopped by for my birthday to wish me a wonderful day...thank you so much! I felt like a queen! You all made my heart sing ;)
Till next time...

12 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

That's because you are a queen ;)

I love these pieces. My husband loves old watch pieces too... I am wondering if he'd like something here, don't see how he couldn't. I'm off to go visit the Etsy store and take a look.

I so get you with the blog, Alice... I've been trying to talk my husband into one for about a year now. Before I write a book, I'd better go check out the store before it's sold out!
xo~Tracie

My Petite Maison said...

Nevermind...
I see a lot of items I'd like! I think I'll drop a "hint" tomorrow!

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Alice,

I'm so impressed with your husbands jewelry. What unique and wonderful pieces. I'm sure they will sell like hotcakes. Congratulations on his new line.

Hugs,
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

cottage farm villa (aka cottagecharm) said...

Your husband's line of jewelry is so beautiful and unique.....my brother's birthday is coming up in Feb.....I will be back to look again! ~Cheryl

French Cupboard said...

Hey I hear that husband and wife ventures are all the rage lately ;)

Steve is admiring some of Joshuas work. I gotta head over to his Etsy.

Christmas weekend blessings... Polly

Sondra Behne' said...

Hello Alice
Love the pieces. I went to the etsy shop and see the one called
Hidden Methodology II Steampunk Ring. I would love some more information on it if possible. Please email me at boutiquedrive@gmail.com

Thanks, Sondra

Trisha said...

What innovative ideas for jewelry! Best Wishes to your husband on it~ Wow, two creative souls in the family!

Trisha Evans
a vintage white
my2roses

Miss Lila in Atlanta said...

Alice,
Your blog is so lovely. I'm spending my days wandering around blogland thinking about starting one of my own. Tonight I came upon yours. I really like it. So delicate and sweet. Some blogs just knock your eyes out of their sockets they are so bold and really "out there" if you know what I mean. i was wondering if you designed and started it yourself or did you have a blog designer? If you did it fo you hire out to help others or could you share the name of your blog designer. I realize it's Christmas and all but I sure would appreciate your help. lilahuggins@gmail.com

Have a lovely evening,
Miss Lila in Atlanta

Joy Zaczyk said...

Well, I see that talent runs in the family! Great pieces!

Merry Christmas to a sweet blogging friend!

Joy
xo

The Muse said...

i would love to follow your blog..but apparently blogger has a limit and i have reached it...
bad blogger !
oh how i wish i had found you and your husbands work much sooner..grand, simply grand!

CIELO said...

Dearest Alice: Merry Christmas and warm wishes from our house to yours.

cielo

Jacky said...

Alice I found your blog in the latest Somerset Life our stock came in just before christmas, Somerset Life is also my favourite, congratulations on your submissions. Your husbands jewellery are very creative, I love them. adding you to my favourites list.