Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Monday, December 1, 2008

White Monday...


In honor of 'Cyber Monday'...we prefer to call it 'White Monday' over at Painted White...I have many items in our Art, Home, and Life Collections marked 15% off. So if you have been eyeing something for awhile...today is the day to make it yours! I will be listing lots of new items today and all throughout this week...and as Christmas approaches more sales will be had as well! I wish you all a safe and happy holiday season of shopping. And let's all remember it's not how big or expensive the gifts are under the tree...it's the heart and thought that went into them ;).

7 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

I like White Monday much better, I've think you've started something there!

Love the reminder too ~ it's the heart that gives the truest gift of all.
Jour Heureux
xo~Tracie

Jenni B said...

Wow, your blog is simply amazing! It's my first time visiting and I'm just enjoying myself.

Pop on over to my blog for a fantastic Holiday giveaway!

Jenni B

TattingChic said...

Beautiful image! Thanks for sharing.

La Donna Welter said...

I had to stop by and say that I am just loving all of your new web and blog graphics! Just beautiful!
La Donna

Kelly said...

Oh I love this picture ....will have to stop over in your shop to browse around, and your website and everything look awesome.

kelly

Sandi said...

Hi Alice! I do love White Monday instead of Cyber or Black. And I agree it is the thought that counts not the size of the gift. We all need to remember the reason for the season and the joy that simple things bring.
Blessings!

The White Bench said...

Hi Alice!
I simply love your new design!

I have just opened my blog, please pop in if you have some time!
Oh, I meant to say.... Loooooove Renoir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes,

Monica.