Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Exciting News! Great FFM Finds!


A couple of weeks ago, Josh and I were thrilled that he was featured on Etsy's blog The Storque. Imagine our delight, when today, I was featured as well! For both articles they chose our pieces/photos for the header image! I wrote about Josh's feature on his blog which you can read about here, and if you want to see mine you can view it here.

The articles are about weekend deals...and I am having one in my Paradox shop this weekend only (Saturday 1/3 through Sunday 1/4). When you buy one item at regular price, you can purchase another of equal or lesser value for half price!

And now for Friday Flea Market!!!

Since the holidays are just wrapping up, I haven't had any time to stock new items in my shop. BUT...I have some exciting news for you. For Christmas, my mom's gift from me was her own website! I haven't had time yet to create a spectacular design for her...unfortunately I had to put her on the "waiting list"...lol, since I have so much work! She has gone ahead and started filling up her shop, however, and purchases can be made now.

So, I decided to feature my mother today, for Friday Flea Market, in hopes that you will pay her a visit. Some of the items listed below are available in her Etsy shop, but if you would prefer to purchase them directly from her website, just contact her and let her know. She offers very reasonable prices and has marked things way down in her Etsy shop, so you are sure to find some great deals!

~For the Vanity or Powder Room~
Vintage Porcelain Yellow Rose Trinket Box
Such a pretty yellow rose!
Hand painted china...fabulous! The back has a yellow rose too!
I find this one so charming and beautiful! I think I want it...hehe!

~Fine Dining~
I love these and have some of my own! They remind me of royalty and Marie Antoinette!
Make for unique conversation pieces!

~Cute and Playful Finds~
Owls are all the rage these days...and these guys would be a perfect eclectic piece!
Adorable vintage toy set! Perfect for display or a wee one...
Would make an adorable addition to a nursery or for any collector of all things cute and shabby!

~Creative Inspiration~
These could be used as intended...or they could make some beautiful altered bottles! Click here for some inspiring ideas!
Add Old World charm to your decor...or use the pages for creative art work!
Great for art work or jewelry supplies!

Some other exciting news to go along with all of this is that my mom has also joined Blogland! She recently created her very own blog. It still needs some sprucing up from me once we get her web design finished, and she is still learning how it all works...but I do hope you will stop by and check it out!

Till next time...


5 comments:

Kerryanne English said...

Congratulations Alice to both you and Josh. What a lovely gift for your mum - a beautiful website designed by you!!
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Moms Antiques and Things said...

WOW what a surprise!! I just popped onto your site to see what you've been selling and low and behold i'm your feature on your blog!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Thanks honey!!! I'll be sure to add a lot more on my website for sale this weekend!!! Thanks again!!! You always have my back!!!! :)

web site design said...

nice posting

Shana said...

Congrats to both you and Josh. You deserve it. ;)

Blondie's Journal said...

COngratulations to you & Josh. Can't wait to visit your mom's websire! I have my eye on the cruets! How cute :D
Janie